Chocolate Banana SmoothieSmoothies
- 1 teaspoon – vanilla extract
- 1 – very ripe banana, peeled, frozen
- 1 cup – fat free white milk or chocolate milk
- optional – 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder (if made with white milk)
- Alternate options: Use whatever fruit you have on hand
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
140 calories; 0 g fat; 0 g saturated fat; 3 mg cholesterol; 5 g protein; 30 g carbohydrates; 2 g fiber; 91 mg sodium; 153 mg calcium. Nutrition figures based on using fat-free chocolate milk.
100 calories; 0 g fat; 0 g saturated fat; 5 mg cholesterol; 5 g protein; 20 g carbohydrates; 2 g fiber; 55 mg sodium; 154 mg calcium. Nutrition figures based on using fat-free (white) milk and unsweetened cocoa powder.