Hershey’s Peanut Butter Banana MuffinsBaked Goods
Baking for breakfast never tasted so good — not only are these made with real milk and Hershey’s Syrup, but they pair perfectly together too!
- 1 1/2 cups – mashed overripe banana (about 3-4 medium bananas)
- 1/2 cup – real milk
- 1/2 cup – creamy salted natural peanut butter, more for topping if desired
- 1/3 cup – Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup, more for topping if desired
- 1 – large egg
- 2 tablespoons – avocado oil (or other neutral-flavored cooking oil)
- 2 teaspoons – pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups – white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon – ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons – baking soda
- 1/2 cup – Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (optional)
Heat oven to 325°F. Grease mini muffin pan.
Mix bananas, milk, peanut butter, Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup, egg, oil and vanilla until smooth. Combine dry ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients — mix!
Dispense into muffin cups. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Drizzle with melted peanut butter and Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup. Enjoy up to 3 at a time!
170 calories; 8g fat; 2g saturated fat; 15mg cholesterol; 4g protein; 24g carbohydrates; 3g fiber; 120mg sodium; 23mg calcium. Nutrition figures based on using low-fat white milk and do not include optional ingredients.
Recipe & photo by: Elle Penner, RD of According to Elle