Whipped Chocolate MilkTea, Coffee, and Cocoa
Inspired by the trendy whipped Dalgona coffee, this whipped chocolate milk is the perfect chocolatey afternoon treat.
- 2 tablespoons – cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons – granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup – heavy cream
- 2 cups – dairy milk, for serving
- ice, for serving
- Alternate options for out-of-stock ingredients:
- substitute unsweetened baking chocolate or hot cocoa mix for cocoa powder
Combine the cocoa and sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Add the heavy cream and whip with a hand mixer (or a whisk and lots of elbow grease) until frothy and thick, about 5 minutes on high speed.
Fill two glasses with ice and top with dairy milk, dollop the whipped cocoa on top of the milk and serve immediately with a straw.
270 calories; 14 g fat; 9 g saturated fat; 45 mg cholesterol; 10 g protein; 29 g carbohydrates; 2 g fiber; 115 mg sodium; 332 mg calcium. Nutrition figures based on using low-fat white milk and do not include optional ingredients.
Recipe & photo by: Stacie Billis for Feed Me Media